We Put Your Safety First
The wellbeing of our customers is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we have put in place a series of strict measurements to ensure you feel safe and protected during COVID-19, when visiting our premises and showroom.
These measurements include:
- In addition to our standard health and safe procedures, all staff have been issued with the recommended PPE — gloves, face masks or shields, and hand sanitisers.
- Frequently used surfaces such as door handles and card terminal readers are sanitised after every use. All other surfaces are thoroughly cleaned daily.
- To ensure social distancing, we have marked all public areas with 2-metre radius stickers plus added the relevant signage for visitors to follow. We are also only permitting a maximum of two people in the showroom at one time.
- Members of staff as well as visitors are asked to wear face masks in the sales office and showroom at all times.
- We have sectioned the yard into clearly defined areas to enable our teams to work safely as per the social distancing guidance.
- To reduce the risk of transmission of viruses and bacteria, alcohol sanitiser gel is available for use throughout the premises.
In the meantime, if you have any further queries or concerns and wish to discuss them with us, please do not hesitate to give us a call on 01494 872 056 and we’d be more than happy to assist you.